- RSS Channel Showcase 1497544
- RSS Channel Showcase 2706614
- RSS Channel Showcase 5796350
- RSS Channel Showcase 2225296
Articles on this Page
- 08/31/16--07:50: _Meet the L.A Kings’...
- 09/02/16--06:50: _2016-17 Fantasy Sea...
- 10/12/16--08:50: _Coyotes Youth Movem...
- 12/11/16--08:50: _Iginla’s No-Trade, ...
- 12/12/16--11:47: _Younger Players Lif...
- 02/01/17--07:25: _Coyotes Need to Pus...
- 11/26/17--06:30: _Strome Leading Road...
- 12/05/17--05:35: _Potential Bruins Tr...
- 08/31/16--07:50: Meet the L.A Kings’ Latest Late-Round Gem
- 09/02/16--06:50: 2016-17 Fantasy Season Outlook: Arizona Coyotes
- 10/12/16--08:50: Coyotes Youth Movement in Full Force
- 12/11/16--08:50: Iginla’s No-Trade, Girgensons Trade Calls & More News
- 12/12/16--11:47: Younger Players Lift Coyotes
- 02/01/17--07:25: Coyotes Need to Push Harder
- 11/26/17--06:30: Strome Leading Roadrunners to Outstanding Start
- 12/05/17--05:35: Potential Bruins Trade Partners: Arizona Coyotes
The Los Angeles Kings have a captivating history in the annual NHL Entry Draft, especially so when it comes to selecting players in later rounds of the event. While the Kings, like most teams, have been solid when it comes to drafting quality talent within the first round, namely nabbing Anze Kopitar, Drew Doughty and Tanner […]
This is going to be a young, exciting team to watch — and a team capable of exceeding expectations, perhaps even pushing for a playoff berth. The prospect junkies will be picking Coyotes left and right in fantasy leagues this season, but it remains to be seen how Arizona’s youngsters will fare in the big league. […]
The Arizona Coyotes announced their opening night roster on Tuesday afternoon, and fans around the league can expect the Desert Dogs to ice one of the NHL’s youngest teams in 2016-17: Congrats to rookies @flippers27, @10_CD, @stromer19, @j_chychrun7 & @LawCrouse on earning NHL roster spots with #Coyotes! pic.twitter.com/bNdCMKM986 — Dave Vest (@davest4yotes) October 12, 2016 […]
Jarome Iginla would not waive his no-trade clause at the trade deadline last year, but he might be willing to this year. At least, that’s what Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman reported Saturday. It’s the final season of Iginla’s three-year deal in Colorado and it could be the last of his career, making this his last chance […]
The speed and energy finally arrived. At least, this was for one game, and decision-makers of the Arizona Coyotes hope the effort foreshows a successful path. For a team mired in a six-game losing streak and displaying difficulty putting the puck in the net, a four-goal outburst against the Nashville Predators Saturday came as a […]
Fearing trepidation and facing the best players in the world, Arizona Coyotes’ goal tender Mike Smith told The Hockey Writers during the recent All-Star festivities that he would probably need a hug in support. That was Smith’s desire, and he pointed to the caliber of competition in last Sunday’s All-Star game in the Staples Center […]
After missing the playoffs during their inaugural 2016-17 campaign, the Tucson Roadrunners are off to one of the best starts of any AHL team this year – they’re 10-3-2-1 (W-L-OTL-SOL) through 16 games and, as of this writing, own the best record (by points percentage) in the league’s Western Conference. Strome Hitting His Stride As if […]
Last week, I mentioned that the New York Islanders appeared to be a tailor-made partner should Boston look to make the increasingly-rare, in-season “hockey trade.” Should the Bruins instead opt for the more common negotiations with an established “seller,” look no further than the perennial “sellers from the cellar” Arizona Coyotes. Why the Coyotes? As […]